Monday, February 25, 2013

NB

Recently, I've noticed that the menswear photos on the internet are proliferated by men in New Balance sneakers. I was, like you probably are now, surprised to see that this was becoming a trend and that *gasp* it actually looked.... good? Also like you, I conjure images of my father when I think of New Balance sneakers. He used to own a pair and we used to make fun of him for it. Now, I suppose, he gets the last laugh, because I have to beg him to buy me my own.

I've been telling my male friends to buy themselves New Balances just so I could be stylish vicariously through them. But everyone of them doubted my trend forecasting abilities, so I decided that I would prove them all wrong and buy myself a pair. Also I decided to make this blog entry to also convince you, readers (all ZERO of you) to maybe hop in on the bandwagon!



So originally, it was the men who wore New Balance often....




But the ladies have really made this style into their own....



They DO look cool, don't they? And just imagine not having to sit every ten minutes from blister pains! I just got more excited about buying a pair! 

No comments:

Post a Comment